We are pleased to announce the following dates for GW Law's Recruiting Programs. Interviews will be offered via Flo Recruit in a virtual video format.
New York Regional Interview Program: Friday, July 30, 2021
On-Campus Interviews (OCI): Tuesday, August 3, 2021 - Thursday, August 5, 2021
- Students may review the 2019 Bid and Interview Data for a list of employers who participated in the 2019 interview programs, along with the percentage of students who received OCI interviews within specific GPA ranges. Almost all employers who interviewed in 2019 will be returning for the 2021 interview programs. Data from the January 2021 programs will be provided soon.
- Employers registered for the 2021 interview programs will be visible in CORE at the OCI tab in June. Bidding for the Summer 2021 interviews will be open on June 14, 2021.
Our recruiting programs provide students with the opportunity to interview for positions for the Summer of 2022. While the majority of employer participants are large law firms, others may include public sector and private industry employers.
We encourage you to start your preparation. Please take advantage of this time to research employers and polish your application materials. Career counselors are eager to work with you on this process and are available all summer. Resources include:
- What to Expect at OCI: The Career Center will offer several webcasts over the summer to provide tips on application preparation, virtual interviews, employer research, and logistics. Please be on alert for emails with dates and times. They will also be posted in CORE when scheduled.
- Counseling Appointments: You may schedule a counseling appointment online or by calling our office at 202-994-7340. Counselors are available during the summer to review application materials, discuss interview strategy, and provide mock interviews.
- CORE Resource Library: The Resource Library in CORE has practice area and practice setting information, interview tips, application material samples and guidelines, and recordings of Career Center programs and many other useful resources.